Azure for Architects
Your one stop guide to making the most out of Azure Cloud
About This Book
* Get familiar with the different design patterns available in Microsoft Azure
* Develop Azure cloud architecture and a pipeline management system
* Get to know the security best practices for your Azure deployment
Who This Book Is For
If you are Cloud Architects, DevOps Engineers, or developers who want to learn key architectural aspects of the Azure Cloud platform, then this book is for you. Prior basic knowledge of the Azure Cloud platform is good to have.
What You Will Learn
* Familiarize yourself with the components of the Azure Cloud platform
* Understand the cloud design patterns
* Use enterprise security guidelines for your Azure deployment
* Design and implement Serverless solutions
* See Cloud architecture and the deployment pipeline
* Understand cost management for Azure solutions
Over the years, Azure cloud services has grown quickly, and the number of organizations adopting Azure for their cloud services is also gradually increasing. Leading industry giants are finding that Azure fulfills their extensive cloud requirements.
This book will guide you through all the important and tough decision-making aspects involved in architecturing a Azure public cloud for your organization. The book starts with an extensive introduction to all the categories of designs available with Azure. These design patterns focus on different aspects of cloud such as high availability, data management, and so on.
Gradually, we move on to various aspects such as building your cloud structure and architecture. It will also include a brief description about different types of services provided by Azure, such as Azure functions and Azure Analytics, which can prove beneficial for an organization. This book will cover each and every aspect and function required to develop a Azure cloud based on your organizational requirements.
By the end of this book, you will be in a position to develop a full-fledged Azure cloud.
Style and approach
This hands-on guide to the Azure Cloud platform covers different architectural concepts and implementations necessary for any enterprise scale deployment.